The client is a leading pharmaceutical products company. In line with its rapid expansion the client wanted to streamline communication and collaboration to stay connected on a range of devices for anywhere anytime access to mails and other services for its employees.
Migrate existing mailing solution from on-premise Exchange 2013 to the cloud to eliminate dependencies, reduce on-premises costs, and increase collaboration for users across multiple locations
- Migration of existing mailing solution to Office 365 based email and collaboration services with Single Sign-On functionality.
- Active Directory Federation Services setup configuration for Single Sign-On for Office 365 to prevent loss of service from a hardware failure.
- Each service in Office 365 had service level agreement (SLA) for a guaranteed 99.9-percent scheduled uptime
- Customized plans to optimize cost as per employee requirement
- Single administrative console for all Office 365 operations help to optimize administration costs
- Higher mailbox size of 50 GB at lower cost
- Enablement of Collaborative services like, one drive, team sites, & SFB for anytime anywhere access
- Ease of Management Scalability & Reliability
- Scalability and Reliability
- Increase collaboration for users across multiple locations